Dubai Visa / UAE Visa Processing - Best Price on Dubai Transit and Tourist Visa.
Why thousands of tourist process their entry visa through us? Becuase We are Specialist in providing Fast & Reliable visa service!
For Follow-up or Any Further Assistance: Visa Hotline Number: +971 4 447 3839 Email: email@example.com
To process your visa, please fill the Application Form and send it to us by clicking submit button.
To know more on Entry Visa Processing Fees Click Here!.
* Processing time may take more than the stated days should the immigration requires further supporting documents.
* We require a Hotel Booking and must be booked with us in order for us to process your visa.
* View here the List of affordable Dubai Hotels, Resorts & Apartments
TRAVEL ADVISORY: (For a smooth entry in the UAE)
1. Make sure that you are holding a confirmed return air ticket.
2. Make sure that you have a confirmed hotel booking in any hotel in Dubai / UAE.
3. It is highly recommended that you carry approximately US$ 1,000 or more with you just incase the UAE immigration officials will demand a "show money" as a proff that you can support your stay while you are here in the UAE. Having credit cards is an added advantage.
1. All Visa Type is Non-Extendable.
2. All Visa application is for single entry only.
3. We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 5-7 days prior to your arrival.
4. Immigration Working Days: from Sunday to Thursday only.
5. Visa Guarantee Fee will be adviced to you if required or not after evaluating your application.
6. For Female below 24 years old travelling alone or with a non-related person, please send the following details (Name, Age, Nationality, Country Residing and Telephone Number) to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation.
7. Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials and not SouthTravels.com. We can not guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected or in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to UAE.
8. Should your Visa Application is rejected, we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
9. Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via e-mail since the visa is applied online. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section, no need for original copy.
10. After leaving the country, you have to send via e-mail or fax the page of your passport that has the exit stamp from the immigration of Dubai/UAE, as a proof that you have left the country so that we can double check it in our online system.
11. If you are going to leave UAE not by air plane, please inform us about that fact. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact.